Braunschweig-aktuell
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Suchen

Ergebnisse in:

Rechercher Fortgeschrittene Suche

Neueste Themen
» ebike controller tester - E-Scooter Fehlersuche Diagnose - Motor / Controller / Gashebel prüfen
The Alchemical Stanley KubeBrick - What is God? Act I - The Monolith  Icon_minitimeMo März 18, 2024 6:23 am von checker

» Einfach erklärt - Funktionsweiße, Fehlersuche und Tuning. Bürstenloser Nabenmotor
The Alchemical Stanley KubeBrick - What is God? Act I - The Monolith  Icon_minitimeMo März 18, 2024 6:15 am von checker

» Akne Filme Dr. Pimple Pooper
The Alchemical Stanley KubeBrick - What is God? Act I - The Monolith  Icon_minitimeSa März 02, 2024 4:50 am von Andy

» R.I.P. Manni
The Alchemical Stanley KubeBrick - What is God? Act I - The Monolith  Icon_minitimeSa Dez 30, 2023 6:31 am von checker

» R.i.P. Manfred Wüstefeld
The Alchemical Stanley KubeBrick - What is God? Act I - The Monolith  Icon_minitimeSo Dez 10, 2023 9:07 am von checker

» R.I.P. Holger
The Alchemical Stanley KubeBrick - What is God? Act I - The Monolith  Icon_minitimeFr Nov 03, 2023 9:33 pm von Andy

» R.I.P Rudolf HAASE
The Alchemical Stanley KubeBrick - What is God? Act I - The Monolith  Icon_minitimeDo Sep 21, 2023 5:55 am von Andy

» PAROOKAVILLE 2023 | Finch
The Alchemical Stanley KubeBrick - What is God? Act I - The Monolith  Icon_minitimeDo Aug 03, 2023 1:58 am von Andy

» Festivalfilm - ROCKHARZ 2023
The Alchemical Stanley KubeBrick - What is God? Act I - The Monolith  Icon_minitimeDo Aug 03, 2023 1:55 am von Andy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Mitglieder
 FAQ
 Suchen
Partner
free forum
März 2024
MoDiMiDoFrSaSo

Kalender Kalender

The Alchemical Stanley KubeBrick - What is God? Act I - The Monolith

Nach unten

The Alchemical Stanley KubeBrick - What is God? Act I - The Monolith  Empty The Alchemical Stanley KubeBrick - What is God? Act I - The Monolith

Beitrag  checker So Jun 19, 2011 7:17 am

The Alchemical Stanley KubeBrick - What is God? Act I - The Monolith

Hochgeladen von BarbarianRebellion am 18.06.2011

The Thesis

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. What I always interpreted this opening passage to the Bible to mean was that Heaven and Earth was without time or space so therefore it was formless and void. There was not yet consciousness so darkness was upon the face of the deep. So on the first day God created consciousness so that Heaven and Earth may be allowed to exist. Consciousness itself is a kind of time piece, keeping track of time and space. This monolith signifies this, along with the one which was put in the moon and the ones which were put below and upon the earth. This is the system which governs our dimension. Without it our reality would be very chaotic indeed. Our time and space is occupied by other dimensions. It is only this timepiece which keeps them separate. This is the timepiece that god created on the first day. Of course Stanley Kubrick knew all this by the time he made 2001 a space odyssey because he was well schooled in the secret knowledge and the alchemical nature of our Solar System. Somewhere along the time continuum a dark force commandeered the monolith and turned it from light to dark. In other words the dark force hijacked the great timepiece which God had created in the beginning. It is still light of course it's just that our perception sees it as being black. So essentially when the dark force altered the timepiece it created two realities within our 3rd dimension and we have been serving under that dualistic paradigm ever since. Black & White, Heaven & Hell, Good & Evil, Satan & God. In the great scheme of things it seems as though you can't have one without the other and darkness is still indeed hovers upon the face of the deep.
checker
checker

Anzahl der Beiträge : 49390

Nach oben Nach unten