Braunschweig-aktuell
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Ähnliche Themen
Suchen

Ergebnisse in:

Rechercher Fortgeschrittene Suche

Neueste Themen
» R.I.P. Karin
Charlie Veitch's Venus FlyTrap ReVolution - Operation EndGame Utopia  Icon_minitimeGestern um 12:04 am von Admin

» R.I.P. Marcus
Charlie Veitch's Venus FlyTrap ReVolution - Operation EndGame Utopia  Icon_minitimeFr Mai 17, 2024 8:07 am von Admin

» Metallfilter Reinigung Dunstabzugshaube
Charlie Veitch's Venus FlyTrap ReVolution - Operation EndGame Utopia  Icon_minitimeMo Mai 06, 2024 12:17 am von Admin

» Telefunken S950 Settings
Charlie Veitch's Venus FlyTrap ReVolution - Operation EndGame Utopia  Icon_minitimeSo Apr 28, 2024 7:24 am von Admin

» Füllstandanzeige
Charlie Veitch's Venus FlyTrap ReVolution - Operation EndGame Utopia  Icon_minitimeSo Apr 28, 2024 7:16 am von Admin

» ebike controller tester - E-Scooter Fehlersuche Diagnose - Motor / Controller / Gashebel prüfen
Charlie Veitch's Venus FlyTrap ReVolution - Operation EndGame Utopia  Icon_minitimeMo März 18, 2024 6:23 am von checker

» Einfach erklärt - Funktionsweiße, Fehlersuche und Tuning. Bürstenloser Nabenmotor
Charlie Veitch's Venus FlyTrap ReVolution - Operation EndGame Utopia  Icon_minitimeMo März 18, 2024 6:15 am von checker

» Akne Filme Dr. Pimple Pooper
Charlie Veitch's Venus FlyTrap ReVolution - Operation EndGame Utopia  Icon_minitimeSa März 02, 2024 4:50 am von Andy

» R.I.P. Manni
Charlie Veitch's Venus FlyTrap ReVolution - Operation EndGame Utopia  Icon_minitimeSa Dez 30, 2023 6:31 am von checker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Mitglieder
 FAQ
 Suchen
Partner
free forum
Mai 2024
MoDiMiDoFrSaSo

Kalender Kalender

Charlie Veitch's Venus FlyTrap ReVolution - Operation EndGame Utopia

Nach unten

Charlie Veitch's Venus FlyTrap ReVolution - Operation EndGame Utopia  Empty Charlie Veitch's Venus FlyTrap ReVolution - Operation EndGame Utopia

Beitrag  checker Mi Apr 13, 2011 10:44 am

Charlie Veitch's Venus FlyTrap ReVolution - Operation EndGame Utopia

Von: BarbarianRebellion | Erstellt: 07.04.2011

BANNED BY GOVERNMENT - JUDGE ARRESTED FOR TREASON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeRzFzL3Z60&feature=email&email=commen...

Charlie Veitch interviews Jacque Fresco (Venus Project)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE1ntc9-97Q
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Teil 2

Von: BarbarianRebellion | Erstellt: 12.04.2011

In case you happen to watch this video, Charlie.. It's NOT hate. I can see that this whole thing has swept you away, beside yourself as it were. Like you say, you're being pulled in many directions and often times in spite of all the attention (bad or good) you wind up feeling really alone and not knowing what you want. Whether you like it or not Charlie you are a leader and that is a position which holds much responsibility. Especially at this crucial stage of the game where many of us are becoming increasingly wise to the controlled opposition which is so prevalent in the truth movement or resistance at this time. I see that you like to flirt with alter egos who entertain philosophies and doctrines strait out the enemy's pages. Sages such as Helena Petrovna Blavatsky who proclaimed that Lucifer is the true God! Just like your fictional account portrays. That would be fine if you weren't Charlie Veitch of The Love Police but since you are, that kind of theater is bound to arouse much controversy, and attract some people whom you will find, will be way over your head. Remember that the path to hell is wide just as the path to righteousness in narrow. That applies to atheists and believers alike.
Oh, and one other thing:
if you see this as the end of "religion-ism and state-ism" then why are you shooting for the Venus FlyTrap, Charlie? Zeitgeist Perter Joseph and that imp Jacque Fresco are right out of the Lucius Trust. If that isn't religion I don't know what is. you had better be careful what you say when you make statements like: "this is the end of religion-ism and state-ism" in a totalitarian state a proclamation such as that would inevitably lead to persecution and intolerance. Something the mother of all religions is just inching for.. A return to the Holy Inquisition!
checker
checker

Anzahl der Beiträge : 49390

Nach oben Nach unten