Braunschweig-aktuell
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Suchen

Ergebnisse in:

Rechercher Fortgeschrittene Suche

Neueste Themen
» ebike controller tester - E-Scooter Fehlersuche Diagnose - Motor / Controller / Gashebel prüfen
H1N1 Infects an Eskimo Island - Ebola  Icon_minitimeMo März 18, 2024 6:23 am von checker

» Einfach erklärt - Funktionsweiße, Fehlersuche und Tuning. Bürstenloser Nabenmotor
H1N1 Infects an Eskimo Island - Ebola  Icon_minitimeMo März 18, 2024 6:15 am von checker

» Akne Filme Dr. Pimple Pooper
H1N1 Infects an Eskimo Island - Ebola  Icon_minitimeSa März 02, 2024 4:50 am von Andy

» R.I.P. Manni
H1N1 Infects an Eskimo Island - Ebola  Icon_minitimeSa Dez 30, 2023 6:31 am von checker

» R.i.P. Manfred Wüstefeld
H1N1 Infects an Eskimo Island - Ebola  Icon_minitimeSo Dez 10, 2023 9:07 am von checker

» R.I.P. Holger
H1N1 Infects an Eskimo Island - Ebola  Icon_minitimeFr Nov 03, 2023 9:33 pm von Andy

» R.I.P Rudolf HAASE
H1N1 Infects an Eskimo Island - Ebola  Icon_minitimeDo Sep 21, 2023 5:55 am von Andy

» PAROOKAVILLE 2023 | Finch
H1N1 Infects an Eskimo Island - Ebola  Icon_minitimeDo Aug 03, 2023 1:58 am von Andy

» Festivalfilm - ROCKHARZ 2023
H1N1 Infects an Eskimo Island - Ebola  Icon_minitimeDo Aug 03, 2023 1:55 am von Andy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Mitglieder
 FAQ
 Suchen
Partner
free forum
April 2024
MoDiMiDoFrSaSo

Kalender Kalender

H1N1 Infects an Eskimo Island - Ebola

Nach unten

H1N1 Infects an Eskimo Island - Ebola  Empty H1N1 Infects an Eskimo Island - Ebola

Beitrag  checker Mi Apr 13, 2011 2:34 am

H1N1 Infects an Eskimo Island - Ebola / Pneumonic Pandemic Drill Held in Canada!

Von: BarbarianRebellion | Erstellt: 12.11.2009

This is becoming really serious for the United States and Canada. Our two nations are really one in the same super state because the lizards have already ratified them as such. We only have one thing left and that is our families. Forget the nation and your flag! Our two countries are dead dead dead! We will be lucky if we emerge from this attack with our lives intact. Don't take any more of your days for granted. Live life to the fullest because as I've said b4: WE HAVE NO FUTURE!!!

Our only hope now, of defending what precious little we have left is that the good men and woman in our military (Generals and Admirals) refuse to go along with this and outright mutiny! Or at the very least stand down and refuse to subjugate their own people. The people they are sworn to protect.

Riot Police, Hospitals, EMO, and Military preparing for a Pandemic type situation in Ontario Canada, Oddly enough it's based on a Ebola / Pneumomic Plague like is happening in Ukraine and Europe.. this training was done in the last few years.

Source - ATV
Broadcasters Website : http://www.atv.ca/london/

Thanks to wwwAgainstTheLawNet for this footage

How does a little Eskimo village on an island in the middle of the Bering Sea get hit with the H1N1 virus? The only contact with the outside world is through a helicopter service which has been broken down for the last four months! With the reports of low flying planes over the Ukrain just b4 the plague broke out, it is not hard to put two and two together.

Is Google participating in the censorship of information? Yesterday I plugged this headline into the search and this article was the first hit..

H1N1 Virus May Have
Infected Alaskan Island Village

http://preventdisease.com/news/09/110809_H1N1_virus_infects_alaskan_villiage....

Today I did the same thing and couldn't find it! The other day my wife went to the Alexis Neon Plaza where they are conducting the mass vax and she was a bit scared to hand out fliers and warn the people in line because there were all these security guards there for some reason. It's getting much like communist China around this Flukraine - better get your jab - scare.

Apparently there was a Ebola / Pneumonic Plague drill in London, Ontario sometime in the last two years. Very strange that I've never seen anything about this on YouTube or anywhere else.

As for the Drill that was supposed to have happened in Illinois, I couldn't find any info on weather it happened or not. If anyone has info about this please fill me in.
checker
checker

Anzahl der Beiträge : 49390

Nach oben Nach unten